Sunday, August 05, 2012

Wednesday, August 1, bed #10

Rolling, I keep rolling...I've moved again into a faculty condo in Westwood. This just for a few days, but I do have to change the water and feed a Beta fish. I'm not too worried about this one - if it doesn't make it, I can always buy a new one. Did have a little trouble figuring out how to return it to its bowl, but managed.

My only problem is keeping up with my Olympics watching - none of these people have recording capability.

Westwood is fun for me. I can take a walk around the village before dinner (and decide if I want to eat anything that I see.)

The kids have been really doing well in swimming. They both can do all of the strokes. Here is Branwen being rescued by a teammate on "safety day."


Considering that they only wanted to doggy paddle when they started, they have come a long way.

My house is still coming along. The heat and air conditioning are in






This pipe is going to be aimed to splash on the window if there is a leak (a code requirement that makes a lot of,sense.


The drywall guys are mudding while wearing stilts.


I have little bitty watermelons.



No comments: