Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday, Sept. 9th, continued

Alec and Jef's street had their annual Labor Day block party complete with water slide


Bean bag toss for a trophy and bragging rights for the year



This year Jef and her partner (assigned by lot) made it to the round of eight. The contest starts in daylight and finishes in the dark.



Alec made his specialty, frito pie. Last year people were almost afraid to try, this year they were asking him days ahead of time if he was going to make it.

I moved into bed #15. Grandma Choy went back to Rhode Island and I moved into her house with Jef's brother Karlton. It is harder, because I really like living alone.

The kids started school.



The aerobics group celebrated my birthday






My house now has new wood floors in the bedroom and kitchen and the windows and sliding doors have been installed.





The window that will run the whole length of the counter.






The first watermelon was delicious.



Life is still good. I am still sane. What more could I ask.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: