Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Vancouver Harbor

I was shone around the retirement complex. Larry loves his garden box with flowers  Next year he is going to get a second one so he can grow tomatoes.


 I am being shown the sights of southern WA. Today we went to the harbor.  Maggi, Larry and I went early and walked along the river and looked through a shop.  We were meeting Val, Adrienne, and Dan (M & L's son) for Happy Hour at the Wild Fin.  Dan's wife Maria had been stuck in NY because of the cut cable).

After merrily eating and drinking (and going for ice cream at Salt & Straw across the street) I went home with Val and Adrienne.  

Their new home is lovely - but much larger than they really need  also has 2 floors.  Adrienne turned one of the bedrooms into a closet.  Very like those 1940's movies. She has floor to ceiling shelves for her shoes and another set for purses.  I just don’t have enough clothes for this to be worthwhile for me.

Pictures to be added later.

No comments: