Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 4th and later, home again



Ford and I flew back to Connecticut on July 3rd and then I continued to L. A. on the fourth.  Southwest really gets in the spirit of things.


When I left the garden looked like this:



When I returned it looked like this:



I left a little cream colored house with green trim - now it is becoming a little tan colored house with brown trim.  I now have skylights

Electrical that looks like this
Instead of this


 The kids are going to camp and also taking swimming lessons
  

 And I have moved again.  This is bed number 8  (5 & 6 were in CT and 7 was in France)

I traded  house # 4 with the 2 cats, fish and gecko, for this cute little dog.  Lucy likes to keep me company when I sit and read or watch TV.

 Branwen has been asking for a dog.  She came over to take Lucy for a walk and decided that it is really boring.  (So maybe she will change her mind.)


No comments: