Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, June 11, 2012 New housemates

After demolition comes important things that will never be seen. New electrical wiring, new plumbing pipes, new insulation.





My old insulation was cotton.





Alec and I have been out shopping. We have seen Heath tiles, glass tiles and are going to a stone yard. We also spent hours picking bathroom and kitchen things. Alec makes it easier because he has strong ideas about how things should look and I had said going in that he could make the aesthetic decisions.

After one last swim I moved on to my fourth home. This one comes with housemates!

Mr. Fish is an Australian arowana. He eats live meal worms.



The gecko eats live crickets.


There are also 2 cats that eat regular dry food - but they have been hiding since I moved in. Supposedly they like to sleep on the master bed, but I might not be staying long enough to make friends. Since I can sleep through almost anything, I don't think I will even notice.

I will be in this house both before and after my trip.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: