Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 houses 5 & 6

I am now in Connecticut visiting my sister Susan and friend Lorraine. First I went to Susan's. ( house #5) She had invited my brother David's family. He came with his 2 kids, both of whom had had the "trip to Paris with Aunt Joan".

Starting from the left we have: Matt, Carrie, Susan, Luke, David, and Ford. David's mother-in-law had just had an operation, so his wife didn't come.



Then I went to my friend Lorraine's. The first night I realized that I might be hitting my limit in moving. When I woke up in the middle of the night needing to use the bathroom, I had to really think about where I was and what direction I had to move to. Luckily, I remembered in time!

We have been just hanging out. Today we went to Louie's for lunch and then had our toes done. She has very tickley feet, so likes it when someone else is with her.

This is just a little relaxing time before Ford and I leave for Paris.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: