Sunday, March 26, 2023

3/24 start

 Great flight.  Seats were priority economy and I was pleasantly surprised.  Foot rest, small spaces in arm rest to put stuff, when the seats in front reclined their head's weren’t in our laps.

Great customs-walked up to a machine that scanned the passport and right through, barely had to pause.  Bags right away.  HORRIBLE CAB RIDE TO THE HOTEL. The main motorway was shut completely which meant that all the cars were on little little tiny narrow streets. I thought I was going to need the driver to stop so I could use the restroom.

Branwen's friend Ella came to the Best Western Swiss Cottage to take us to a pub near her university at 5.

B and I had Steak and ale pie, mushy peas, and chips.  Home to bed .  Managed to stay awake until 9.  Woke up every hour until 3 and then slept until 8:30.  So I should be ok with the jet lag.


No comments: