Tuesday, March 28, 2023

3/28 Chunnel to Paris

 We were up early so that we could have a “full English breakfast “ before heading out to the train station for Paris.  Uber driver was early and we were early (I can hear everyone who knows me saying DUH!) and The whole experience was really easy.  I slept while we were in the tunnel so can’t tell you how it was.

Paris is on strike which includes no garage pick up.  Hotel Muguet is lovely and since we have a garden room, very quiet. Sergio at the desk is very friendly and helpful.

We are both really tired, so took a walk to see Marie's apartment and then stopped at La Terrase brassiere for an early dinner.  We shared escargots and the B had duck and I had steak-frites.  We had house made chocolate cake in a puddle of Creme Anglaise for dessert.  Stopped to buy water on our way back.

Here are the pictures in whatever random order they come up. Perhaps when I get home, I will edit this.







No comments: