Sunday, September 08, 2013

Mon. 8/26 sailing




We have only spent 3 days at sea - that is 3 days too many for me. I find the ship board activities sort of silly. How many trivia contests can you participate in in a day?

We went to the dining room for a served breakfast. We always say that we will eat with others, that way we meet non knitters. I am amazed at how many cruises some of these people have been on. (One couple I knew did not get off the ship in St. Petersburg. There were no yarn stores.)

I did a lot of reading and sitting and knitting

Dinner was "International Night". There were menus from 4 areas of the world, but you could mix and match.

I had the Asian appetizer of fried won ton.


The South American soup.


The Asian salad


And the European duck.


For dessert I had Baked Alaska (North American?)


Just a simple fold tonight. They must be getting ready for the big switch over. Our suitcases had to be out in the hall before midnight. We had color coded tags to put on them so that they were taken off and put with the correct group.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: