Friday, September 06, 2013

Sat. Aug. 24, at sea

People only think I am a little strange - taking pictures of the rugs. But, some have not noticed that they change each day, truly strange.


Today we are at sea all day long. I scheduled a massage for this morning, figuring that after all of the walking I would be ready for one. It also gives me something to do. Ana is feeling much better, but is still resting. The knitters can be found in one of the lounges/bars so there is always someone to chat with.

Tonight was the second dress up occasion. Some people go all out. The knitters just get a little better, but no long dresses, no tuxes.

I started with escargot


Moved to a cold fruit soup


The menu said "surf and turf". I ordered "surf and surf". Some had two turfs. The waiters never question, they just bring the food.



This was a soufflé.


We roared when we saw the orangutan hanging from the curtain rod.

People talked about them the next day.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: