Sunday, August 07, 2011

On to my sister Susan's

I always visit my family while on the east coast. Susan made it a very special visit by inviting David and Susan my brother and sister-in-law,
and also relatives from Scotland who are currently living in Philadelphia.
We went to Luke's 5 pitch game.


James and Joyce, our Scottish relatives. Joyce's father and my mother were cousins.


Here we all are eating a delicious dinner - James, Joyce, sister-in-law Susan, brother David, and sister Susan.



It was fun visiting with everyone again.

I returned home in time for Branwen's graduation ceremony from Emerson school. This was a fabulous adult education program that we have been a part of since Calder was a baby.


Poor Branwen vomited on the way to the ceremony IN MY CAR. Alec was a quick thinker and handed her my little garbage container so it was nicely contained.

She managed to get through the ceremony. She said that she wanted to be a herpetologist when she grows up.

This is fabulous teacher Nancy. I will really miss being part of this program.



This was Branwen's self portrait. Each child made one and these were the decoration around the room.




This is Branwen at the end of her New World Montessori School experience. She is moving on to the Immersion Japanese kindergarten. In September she and Calder will be on the same school. Ray ray ray.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: