Sunday, August 18, 2013

Friday really Aug. 16 c

Just realized that I was off on my dates.

I took an Estonian stitches sampler class this morning. The class went all day, but I know my limits. There was a woman who talked incessantly in a very loud voice. She fell behind and when she was trying to get back on track had the nerve to complain about people talking. I thought the very nice lady sitting next to me was going to go ballistic. Most of the other people in the class said that they went brain dead about mid-afternoon.

For dinner I had duck mousse pâté,


arugula and pear salad,



quail stuffed with cabbage,



and chocolate mousse.



In the evening, a Dutch woman who is part of the group did a trunk show of her designs and the yarn that she uses to make them.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

slg said...

Yummy!!!