Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sat. Aug. 17, b

We split up after the yarn and explored on our own.


Just like home. The clothes looked the same.


Ana and I took a tram to the train station. We took the scenic route and had to get off and try again, but finally made it. It was a short train ride to Warnemunde, the seaside village. It has little pensions that are made to look like the original fishermen's cottages.


My daily bride. She and the groom were holdings flag with their names and the date.


Melissa had said that there was a ferry that would take us back to the ship. She misspoke. It went back to Rostock, so we just retraced our train and tram.

Ana and I split up. She went back to the ship and I wandered through stores and the supermarket.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: