Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday, Aug. 14 a

Our last day in Amsterdam, I finally saw a bride. We were sitting in the lobby waiting for the shuttle bus, when she walked by. Quick like a bunny, I was up and flying to get in front of her so that I could get the photo.


The shuttle situation was a little strange. 3 vans had been ordered. The number of people fit, but the luggage was a problem. We ended up all holding our fairly large carry on bags in our laps.

Ana and I seemed to do everything right. We whipped through the boarding process in nothing flat and our cabin was ready. If you go to Ms Eurodam on the Holland America line and look at cabin 5069 you can see their pictures of our room. Somehow, it looks bigger.


Our veranda


Our bathroom



It does have quite a bit of closet space, so we have unpacked everything and stored the suitcases under the beds.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: