Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wed. Aug 14 a

We loved our Dutch Fries so much, we decided to have them for lunch also. We stopped in at a coffee shop for a drink to tide us over. Little did we realize that this was a "COFFEE SHOP". We thought they were kidding when they asked us for our I. D's


Here is Ana checking out the pot with the microscope. They explained what we should look for. (We just had the coffee.)


I have been looking for a new raincoat since my bright shiny red one died a horrible death at Versailles last summer. It is very hard to find one that meets my requirements. It must be truly waterproof, coat length, and a pretty bright color. While looking for a yarn store, we found it. Many dollars poorer but very happy we then found the yarn store.


Spent the rest of the wandering from yarn store to yarn store. Saw many canals. If I make it out of Amsterdam without being hit by a bike or tram it will be a miracle.

Many of the knitters met at a restaurant for an Indonesian "rice table". It consists of many small plates and rice. I forgot to take a photo so here are the remnants.





1 comment:

slg said...

Love, love, love your new raincoat!!!